Monday 30 July 2012

A Rambling Post

It was pointed out to me that in my last blog entry I wrote that my uncle always "makes out here" rather than always makes IT out here to visit. Missy's Musings apologizes for the error. I mean, I'm sure it's possible my uncle makes out with my aunt every time he comes out here but I don't know that for a fact. And it's not what I meant.

Hubby and I passed by the house we're interested in and from the outside, things look good. The driveway needs to be paved and we need to put up a fence in the backyard, but the neighborhood is very nice and the house is within walking distance from the village/main street. Our agent is out camping somewhere so we're waiting until his return to schedule a visit. My only concern (besides the ugly bathroom cupboards) is that there are no photos of the basement. You always gotta ask yourself: why are there no photos of said room? Is it hideous? Are the carpets shag? Or is it just because that's where they're storing all their stuff so the agent could take photos? I guess we'll wait and see. I'm trying not to get too excited but I am looking forward to visiting the house.

I don't know what I did to my neck but by the time I got home yesterday from my parents' house I had a terrible headache and a very sore neck. And then for some reason Jr didn't want to go to sleep. It started out with her babbling in her crib but soon became crying that got louder and louder. We were surprised because normally after swimming in my parents' pool she's pretty tuckered out. Anyhow, by the time she fell asleep it was 9pm. She woke up again in the night (I can't remember what time) and then once and for all at 6am. She must have slept terribly because she was in a bad mood, screaming bloody murder the entire time hubby changed her diaper and she refused to eat her breakfast. She seems to be okay now so I pray it stays this way for the rest of the day.

I can't believe it's going to be August this week. The summer is flying by and we still haven't gone to Granby Zoo. We've been meaning to go since June but there's always been something or somewhere else to go. We're going to make it there...one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all ears!