Thursday 23 August 2012

Love Is

Don't read this if a) you're my sister Little Jo b) you're not into professions of love for one's husband or b) you don't feel like reading something mushy.


Love is leaving the last bit of cream for my coffee and taking regular milk for yourself.

Love is telling me the truth even when I don't want to hear it.

Love is bathing Jr every night.

Love is being the first one up out of bed in the morning to get Jr.

Love is 3 surprises for our anniversary.

Love is correcting translations at work when you have a busy day.

Love is recognizing when you've put your foot in your mouth and apologizing for it.

Love is patience.

Love is comfort and encouragement.

Love is giving a back rub when you don't really feel like it.

Love is blowing up the kiddie pool and not being upset when we didn't use it.

Love is offering to pick up dinner when you hear the desperation in my voice.

Love is thanking me every week (without fail) for doing the laundry.

I love you Ooogly-Woogly Bear!

2 comments:

I'm all ears!