Wednesday 29 August 2012

The End

This is it. One year ago today I started this blog. It's been (mostly) a lot of fun and I'm glad I did it. But all good things must come to an end and especially before said good things become not-so-good. Now I understand why Bea Arthur left all of her TV shows at the height of their fame. But I digress.

Anyhow, I thought that for my last blog post I would try to encapsulate what this blog has been about. And then I thought, Why do that when someone else can do it for me? Actually, my mom gave me the idea. Thanks, Mom!






Thanks to all my readers. I appreciate that you deigned my writing to be something worth reading.


The End

4 comments:

  1. Now what am I going to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job baby ! I'm soo proud of you and of what you've accomplished in the past year.
    Love,
    Hubby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog has been part of my daily routine! I'll miss your musings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think that after a break, you might start again?
    I will miss it ..........
    MIL

    ReplyDelete

I'm all ears!