Thursday 19 April 2012

Play Area Tampering

*For the record, I totally stole the idea for this post from This is Mommyhood. Too funny.

Remember the music from Law and Order? Think of that as I go through this post.

DUH DUH.

Vaudreuil, Quebec. April 18, 2012. 9:46 pm.

Hubby and I had just come home from our meeting at church. Jr was fast asleep and our babysitter, AD, was sitting innocently on the couch. I glanced over at the play area. Something wasn't right.

DUH DUH.

Exhibit A:



Where were the rest of the balls? Why was the mallet in the hole? And more importantly, why was the bottom detached?

DUH DUH.

Exhibit B:


   
I gasped. What were the duck, the frog and the rooster doing with Big Bird? Where was the green lion who was his usual companion??

DUH DUH.

Exhibit C: 



Something wasn't right but I couldn't put my finger on it. Wait! Where's the camera?? Nowhere to be found.

DUH DUH.

Exhibit D:

  
 Finally, and perhaps most disturbing of all: the frog WITHOUT THE SUESS. What was Jr going to do in the morning??


DUH DUH.

There was only one suspect: the babysitter.

After interrogating the suspect, the truth came out. It was premeditated tampering with the play area system.

Unfortunately we had to let her go on a technicality. 

She babysits for free.

DUH DUH.
  

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha!! I could just hear the L&O song playing as I read this post.
    GUILTY as charged. Who knows what I'll do next. To be continued :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as she keeps babysitting for free!

    ReplyDelete

I'm all ears!